Next Saturday, 11th of September is the first official Foldie-Roll camping trip. Make your way to this place (you’ll find the entrance at what3words : ///forgives.flexed.flipper) assembling from 4pm onwards.
There’s a portaloo and running water but it is wild camping style so please follow the rules:
1. Leave no trace. Don’t leave rubbish or scorch the ground. Raise all your fires. Don’t dig pits. There’s a large central fire pit to use for a communal fire.
2. Firewood is available, as are eggs. Please buy them from the site.
3. Twig wood may be collected from the woods but please don’t break the trees.
4. If arriving by car, please do not drive on the camping field – there’s a designated parking area. Please cycle into the camp.
5. Please don’t play loud music. This is wild camping remember.
You can book in advance or pay on the day. The cost for the night is around £10-18.
Book in advance on pitchup.